Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ten Things I Know About Women

1. They have a misconception that all men are the same intellectually.
Wrong! Some men are dumber than others.

2. They think all men have only one thing on their minds.
Wrong! Some men have a lot on their minds but are scared to death to talk about it because of the heartless rejection.

3. They have a misconception that they can live without us.
This might be true! But it will be boring after a while when they realize they have nothing to complain about!

4. They all might have boobs, but they all don't know how to show them off!
Others shouldn't show them off at all!

5. They think we look down on them!
Wrong! They're just mostly shorter than men. Except Leslie from what I'm told.

6. They want you to look in their eyes when talking to them.
Wrong! If you ignore their boobs, they think there is something wrong with you!

7. You will never win an argument with a woman.
But if you let them get their way, instead of arguing, they think you're spineless.

8. They don't appreciate anything that they have.
And blame it on the man when they no longer have it to appreciate.

9. They can turn their cheek faster than a snake strikes a mouse when they don't want a kiss.
But neglect to give them a kiss when they want one, and you're suddenly a heartless man that doesn't care about her feelings!

10. I know that this post will make some women chuckle in knowing they accomplished what they set out to do.
CONFUSE THE HELL OUT EVERY MAN ON THE PLANET!

This post is dedicated to ALL women whom I have had the pleasure, (you know who you are) as well as displeasure of knowing (you too know who you are). You have totally screwed me up for life.

2 comments:

Tracilyn Hobson said...

1-7, 9, and 10: agreed. However, I must disagree with number 8. I appreciate what I have; so much so, that some nights I just lay around and touch myself.

Jersey John said...

Me too! And I don't even laugh at it!